Thursday, August 25, 2011

Abby for Abby





So this, I understand, is Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. This is a card I made for my cousin's daughter's first birthday, The little girl's name is also Abby. I am really happy with how the figure came out. I think I'm getting the hang of layers. Also, using a better quality paper really helps. Originally, it was just the character and the number 1, but the card just looked so empty and missing something. I couldn"t find a stamp (that I own) that said "happy birthday" and was appropriate for the card. I had already glued it down, or I would have cut something out....but I did find a "You did it" stamp. that might seem strange, but I had already written inside "and suddenly, like magic, you've turned 1" so the "you did it" sort of fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment