Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tick-tock

Both my brothers in law got married in September...that, on top of my parent's wedding anniversary at the end of August...oh and my sister's anniversary in October...that is too many wedding anniversary cards at one time...The clock is from the Nifty Fifties cartridge. I liked the paper that I found for the background....it strikes me as the kind of wall paper that would have been on the wall behind such a clock. I got to use my glitter glue (yay!) by just going over some of the lines on the background paper with the clear glitter glue, I think it just adds a nice dimension. On the inside I wrote that time flies when you are having fun....that's how I tied a clock into a wedding anniversary card. I think the card suits them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment