Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hedging my bets...


I will say this...I was sure that my sister was going to have a girl, even if she said she didn't know, I was pretty sure it was going to be a girl.  But still, to cover my bases, I did a card for a girl and a card for a boy.  The carriage image is from the Heritage cartridge.  The funny thing is that the patterned pink I used for the carriage for the girl card is left over from the teacup invitations that I made for this same sister's bridal shower.  Then I was looking through by blue patterned paper and found one that I liked....then I realized that they were the exact same pattern, but the pink one was in a block pad of paper, and the blue I had just picked up as a loose sheet from Michael's.  I think it shows that I was looking for the same feel in both cards if I unintentionally selected the same paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment