Thursday, April 14, 2011

Seder Plate card

It was actually a lot of creative thinking to come up with the images for this card. Again, the phone doesn't show the card all that well, but most of these are modified. Actually, the bone is the only image that I didn't have to play with. Starting at the top, the horseradish is just brown textured paper - that's what the pictures of horseradish looked like when I googled it. The bone is from "A Child's Year". The charoset is speckled brown paper, cut into little bits, and then I added additional brown. The lettuce leaf is a leaf from "Create a Critter, with the stem cut off. The parsley is the same leaf, then I just cut it down a little more. Finally, the egg...I had to cut an oval, and then just make it a little more "egg shaped". I like the concept of the card, but it didn't come out as well as I had hoped. Something to play with for next year, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment