Monday, October 24, 2011

Hallowe'en Treats



Remove Formatting from selectionI spoil my neice and nephew, I admit it. And I enjoy it. Deal with it. So how could I let Hallowe'en pass without a small token? Now, while wanting to be one of the most awesome aunts on the face of the earth (not wanting to take away from their other 3 aunts, or my own...) I did have to make it so my sister didn't curse my very existance by getting her kids (3 and 18 mo) completely hopped up on sugar. So in addition to a few candy treats, I put a package of Ritz crackers, a juice box, a tangerine, new crayons, a crazy straw, stickers and glow in the dark necklaces. The letters and images are from the "A Child's Year" cartridge. The best compliment came though when my other sister asked where I found bags with their names on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment