Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Channukah 2011

Okay, a little catching up to do....it has been about 9 months since I updated this blog.  I hit a bit of a rough spot, and making cards became a more of a chore than a hobby.  I think it was because I was disappointed in the Christmas cards I made (see next post). 


I made these cards for my husband's family.  The stamp set is from Papertrey Ink (Mazel Tov is the name...).  The colours are my first foray into coptic markers.  A little glitter glue for highlights - I admit, I am a complete glitter glue addict.  Also, these are some dreidle cookies I made (marshmallows with a pretzel in one end, a Hershey kiss on the end, and dipped in chocolate.  I did the lettering in melted white chocolate...manipulating melted chocolate in a ziplock baggie was harder than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment